I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Way of The Cross

So today started with the youths cutting palms for Palm Sunday. Its as usual, always fun filled when spending time with the youths no matter who and under what condition. It was supposed to start at 9 but you know, Malaysian timing la peeps. Ended pretty late la, 1 plus nearing 2. And me being a gastric patient smartly take my first meal of the day at 2. Gastric almost killed me. Came back home and slept like a little pig, or maybe a huge pig.

Then went to church at 6.30 cause I was supposed to carry the cross for the procession from the hall to the church. It hurts. That's all I could say bout carrying the cross. While walking from the hall to the church, I sort of understand how Jesus felt. With the eyes of many looking at him and mocking at him, I felt the same way as well. I mean, they do not mock me and stuff. But it feels kind of embarrassing cause I am sure they would be thinking what the heck am I doing holding the gigantic cross? Trying to be Jesus here? Stuff like that. Hahaha.

But, what I wanted to say is. Now I understand the hardship that Jesus has to undergo just to die for us. I mean, die for us wei. He has to go through all this pain just to die for us. Get what I am trying to say here? Yes, I know that my little 'way of the cross' was not exactly like Jesus' , but its almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment