I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Me Me!!

Today was kinda fun!! Went to church and saw the NS students coming back. Oh how they have grown ='). Somehow, something is telling me that the 10 minutes that I made my students wait was worth it. Got to catch back with em and also not to mention exchange hugs. Went to class with everyone waiting for me>< Sorryyyyyyyyy. And Juan shared her story. was nice listening to it. Class was pretty enjoyable today though.

Class ended and everyone cabut!!! Saw Arvina and Laurina by the church office side and got to catch up with them again. Though I missed the breakfast with them, at least I know that they had fun. That's more than enough =). After that went back home and ate lunch. Yong tau foo was awesome!! And then I hit the sack. XD

Woke up to go to Frisbee in my school and had a lot a lot of fun. Not to mention am tired like crazy due from the running. OMG!! Talking bout running, I think I ran the most in my entire life today. Feet all sore now and injured my left wrist. No biggies, just a minor scratch and it hurts cause I sorta landed on it.

But what hurts me the most aren't all these injuries I got physically. Not from all the running. The pain is actually coming deep down inside. You know how it sucks when your friends are clearly planning something on the Facebook and you are not invited? Well, this sucks even more. They planned stuff right in front of my face. No seriously, I was only less than a metre away from them. And I am not invited. They know I am not invited and they did nothing. Its alright to miss the breakfast, and now this as well?

What have I done to actually deserve this? If I have done any wrong, please do tell me. I would correct myself. Stop avoiding me man. I'm tired and bored of all these bullcrap. I think if I got a bad result this Wednesday, I would seriously cry. Seriously cant take all this anymore.

Ok la, better go before I continue to babble all about my life from the time I came into this world. Byebye

p.s. it feels good to actually ride the motorcycle dangerously though
p.s.s. I just did that and it feels relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment