I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Enemies? Friends? Oh well

Somehow, I came across this phrase a lot of times this week. It goes something like this, 'Be careful of not your enemies in front of you, but friends who hugs you and talks behind your back'.

Have to agree with this, I mean yes I know I do have a few enemies here and there for some what not lame excuse. But, I also do now know that I have a few friends who hug me and yet still talk bad bout me at my back. I honestly did not figure out its him and that he would do that to me though. But its alright, I understand. Maybe I am just not good enough or cool enough to be your friends. Its ok, I will move on. Don't have to miss me ok.

Yes, its true I have lost a few friends here and there. But look at the bright side, I now know who are my real friends. Or so I think at least for now. Hahahaha. So long for now, byebye~

No comments:

Post a Comment