I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Like it or not....

Whether I like it or not, results coming out tomorrow. Approximately 13 more hours to go till I get my results. My future lies in that more-often-than-not-looked-down paper. I am scared of my own results cause I know I did not do that well for it during the examination. I know myself a little too well to confidently say that I will cry if I do not get the results I want. Not sure if its just a few tears rolling down the cheeks or a waterfall to wet even my own t-shirt and not to mention pants.

Still remember when I took my UPSR results. Did not even know that day is results day. Reached school only to find a bunch of my friends crowding the school office. Asked them and then I know its results day. Got the wanted result and I was on cloud nine!! As for PMR, had a nice chat with Nat the night before results. Got the wanted result as well. Hahahahaha. Lets just hope I can get the wanted result as well><

Not sure if I am more nervous or more emo right now. Called up a friend only to suddenly find out that he uses me. Did not expect this from him though. Seriously am disappointed with his actions. I guess that is why I am having trust issues ever since I was young. I guess I just trusted the wrong person this time.

Oh well, who cares. This blog is pretty dead anyways. Not sure if there is anyone reading it also. Whether I like it or not, I am ignored

No comments:

Post a Comment