I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Of Manga and Prawns

So I was reading this particular manga and a few scenes actually touched me. And I cried. Yes I know I cry easily, but this only the second manga that actually made my cry. Maybe because I can relate with this manga pretty well, thus the tears dropping like waterfall. There was this part where the hero's friends were all there for him. They pretty much stayed together strong as friends no matter what happened. They never actually leave out anyone in any of their plans. That was what that actually touched me though. I mean I haven't found any friends like that just yet. So I got no idea what it would feel like to have friends like that.

Then I was eating prawns. Its rare for me to eat them unless they are peeled. I am partially lazy and also allergic to the shell. It just suddenly reminded me of when Compassion Walk. Had seafood after everything as dinner with the LnL gangs. I mean that time was the time when I was so down and low, even lower than the ground, they were there for me to talk with me and cheer me up. So I guess the phrase 'You win some, you lose some' do apply here, ey?

Alright, I am off to do the dishes now. So long

No comments:

Post a Comment