I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Is it that hard?

Feeling kinda emo now. Yes, I am an emo kid. Yes, I am born sensitive and I cry for almost every single thing that happens. So what? That does not make me any criminal or bad person right? Yes I know I sulk easily and stuff, but that does not mean you have to isolate me and just make me feel so lonely, no?

I'm always the one who is not invited to anything and yet all I can do is just comfort myself saying 'next time'. But deep down in me, I know it won't and will never happen. I got no idea what I am trying to say or type here....but yeah. Is it that hard that you all initiate the conversation sometimes? To call me out or something?

Enough of random babble here...better go. byeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment