I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Just another post

Alright, so 2012 has passed. New year, new beginning, new story, new this, new that. So I was reading back this blog and all I could do was just to laugh. Man, was I emo as hell or what? Almost all of my posts were all about me emoing and complaining like a little girl. And the way I typed, the way I put words into my sentences and the way I think. So different! Ok, maybe I still think like last time. But you get what I mean. Updates on my current life, got into Form 6 and am suffering in that hell. Or torture room, whichever you prefer calling it. Advice, do not take up Form 6. I repeat, DO NOT TAKE UP FORM 6. Tough as hell, and boring as hell. Nothing else could best describe it other than that sentence. Then, am involved in a relationship right now with Vivien Lee See Yuin. The sweetest girl ever =) I mean, who would stay up with you till 5 am in the morning talking stupid things? And on top of that, not having enough of sleep for like the past few weeks? By the way, she looks like this =) There, enjoy this short as hell update from me =) Will try my best to update more often. For now, adieu I bid to you

No comments:

Post a Comment