I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Hair Cut?

Today was pretty much a normal day. Just that, I had to drive my brother out for a haircut. Just imagine him with the same hair style as me. Yeah, that's about it to describe how it looks like. XD This week is pretty alright for me. Studies are getting tougher and tougher by day, as expected. Homework given are of a crazy amount and they are potentially lethal. One bite, and you're gone. Anyhow, tomorrow would be Area Competition. All the best to the AC1 squad this year =) let's just hope they would do better than last year. So, question for you guys who reads this thing I call blog. Tomorrow, I am going over to my girlfriend's aunt't house for some house warming thingy thing. It's sort of my first time to meet her whole family and I am very nervous bout it. Should I leave early? Or stay as long as I could? Your comments and suggestions are very appreciated =D
I won't give up on our relationship, I hope you would not as well. I Love You Baby Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment