I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

public speaking audition

errrr....i did entered one public speaking audition in my school la one day. den de teachers say we mus make up one speech based on de topic 'peace'. i was damn freaking nervous bout it coz i got sum real bad stage fright and i am sure dat some of my frens outdere noes dat i hav it. moreover wen i am at dere, all my other opponents are way elder den me.

wen my turn finally came, i am damn freaking nervous and i don tink i hav oni butterflies in my stomach, i tink i hav also bees and snakes and lots more.lol. den i go in front ledi, do like normal la, de speech. den halfway i cant continue ledi, too scared ledi and panic. so i told teacher to gimme a time-brea coz i reli damn nervous and i cant even breathe dat time(lol) den i jus go in back and den jus simply say stuff. hahaha.

de nex day. i hav a debate between ma frens la. de title was 'is public examination important' and i am de governor (woot). den at de end.... de whole class got jacked by my teacher coz she suddenly change it to examination. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment