I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Friday, January 30, 2009

My perfectly boring cny

Ok kids, listen up. Dis is a boring story of my boring cny dis year. My Cny started wit de 25th. we makan and all la on dat day. den after makan i go my uncle's house to gamble. den wen i gambling hor.i fell damn lucky la. den las las. lost all my money. haiz. den i go play de firecrackers wit my nephews and nieces and cousin. den coz my nieces and nephews are damn young. so i hav to act like an adult.*proud*. den after dat i go back home la coz nid to attend de mass de nex day.

Den after de mass. i quite happy la. coz got quite alot of angpao. and coz i saw sandy. to tink back.i haven seen sandy for quite some time. where did she wen ah??? sumone pls tell me. den later i go kenny roger's to makan. den de end of dat day

hmm.i tink im lazy to type de other days la. basically i did nth all de other days.haha. sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment