I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

first time a girl did touch my hair

ok....as some of u might noe. I went to my godma's house on de 19th of december(i noe....very long ago ledi) den i go dere play play at dere. My godma and godsisters taught me how to play de mahjong la. Yayyyyy. den i also win a few times. lol no offence jiejie.

okay. back to da topic....de very day wen my parents are coming, My godsisters decided t play wit my hair wit de hair spray thingy. dats wen my hair lost its virginity to a gurl. tsk tsk. Lol. luckily its to my godsisters. thank god

1 comment:

  1. aiyoo.. itu pun lu mau kira.. swt... == mayb shud say.. las time u mcm botak.. so no girl touch ur hair [ coz u got no hair ] n they jus manage to touch ur HEAD! xD kakaka!


    - jess - [ chin meili ]

    ReplyDelete