I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Midvalley with big group

Yesterday I went to Midvalley with my friends. We were supposed to reach KTM by 9am. And I'm supposed to be ready by 8.45 because my sister is sending me that time. And so I woke up at 7.45 and went down to brush my teeth. Then went up back and online la. About 8.15 I went to bath and after that I did something crazy which I should not do and then change and style up my hair which failed. And went down and go in the car. After that, reached KTM at about 8.55 and they say they can't recognise me...Really ah? LOL. Then went in train at about 9.20 and reach there at about 9.50. Went in toilet straight because Lai and Wayne needs to pee pee. Then went to cinema straight to buy the tickets. And we were so lucky to be able to get a friend to let us cut queue. We got the last row for all of us(Me, Kong, Lai and Wayne) and then got scolded by Lai. Great...-.-' Then went to arcade and shoot a few loops...I suck...hand still injured. Then the girls called me to pick their tickets up and paid me la. Play game half way have to stop because they are calling me><. Then went down to Teppanyaki at about 11.30 and only ordered drinks...what the... Finished drinking and went back to the cinema at about 12.20 and waited for the cinema to open only we buy our popcorns. After that went in the cinema and waited approximately about errr...20 minutes only the show starts. The show was real funny. This is not those typical comedy show where you will laugh from the start to the end. It has some 'awww' scenes and some love scenes and some competition scenes all mashed into a movie. Which is rather bizzare. After that went for our lunch at McD just to save money. LOL. After that went to play bowling with the girls and pwn-ed them. HAHAHAHA. The scores...no idea which is whose..got 9X,7X,6X,5X,4X and 3X and mine? 12X...wooots. Totally pwn-ed them. And after that went back Kajang and waited for all the girls to go back first only call mom. Then suddenly my sister also reach Kajang that time. Lol. What a coincidence. Came back home and paited my finger nails...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment