I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Overnite

On Saturday, I went to the Jusco at Taman Maluri approximately about 4 o'clock with motor. My dad sent me there of course. The journey took me bout 45 minutes la. So i reached bout 4.45. I went there to wait for my Godma to bring me go dinner with her and her 2 lovely and beautiful daughters. My eldest Godsis is having her convocation on that day, so we are having dinner together for her graduation and for my early birthday dinner. At first we could not decide on what to eat. There a lot of suggestions even when we are still in the car. In the end, we decided to go for Brussel's Beer Cafe babe! HAHAHAHA!!! Ok so cut the story short, we reached there at approximately, errrrr....7 o'clock. The food was served at about 7.15 pm...before that we took a few pics just to keep as a memory. For food, we called 2 plates of spaghetti, 1 plate of their roasted pork, 1 pot of mussels, 1 plate of garlic bread. For drinks, Godma ordered Earl Grey tea, Audrey jiejie ordered Hoehagen beer, Valerie jiejie ordered frozen margarita and me? I ordered orange juice><>

I woke up at bout 7.20 the next day and I straight went to take my shower. Came out bout 20 minutes later because I brushed my teeth also. Then went outside to sit awhile but I'm bored, so i went in back the room and found a rather interesting story book. So I read it la and went downstairs bout 5 minutes later. Then I had my breakfast with Godma at bout 10 minutes and after that we had a talk bout random things. More like Q&A sessions. Hahahaha...Then I used their laptop to go online for bout 45 minutes and then I off-ed it and went to disturb Valerie jiejie as she was having her breakfast that time. After that we went into the study room for her to 'study'. Ending up we played Scrabbles...and guess what...I can say I lost that game badly...no vowels...haiz. Then went down for lunch and talk again for a while. Then I helped Godma to set the hi-fi system she redeemed from the HSBC Bank with her credit card points. Luckily it functioned or not I will be embarrassed. Hahaha. Then went up back to start a new Scrabble game and went down not so long after for tea. Then Audrey jiejie reached back on time for tea. Hahaha. Coz she stayed in her grandpa's house because she got a class in the morning that day. After that we played mahjong. And I lost badly><. Then packed and went to the train station. The end...

No comments:

Post a Comment