I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 4

De pain is seriously killing my heart...can sumone help to stop all dis...any suggestion guys?? Other den breaking up of course...

Woke up today thinking of her...witout realising it..i shedded a tear..hmm...reli wish i could jus cry it all out..wen to school and met my frens...felt a lil bit better coz of dem..Thanx yeah

Den wen to tuition and saw her..felt better....luv her so much...In my eyes she is jus perfect no matter wat....

After dat came back home and she sms-ed me...so i called her...she cried coz of sumthing...my heart melted at dat point and shedded my tears again...y?? y mus it be us of all de couples in dis world....y not sum other couples?? Anyways...i tried helping and told her sumways...and i tried my best to comfort her...i promised her i will be dere for her to help her no matter wat...will always luv her to...hope dat helped...and now...i am jus feeling emo...though i don reli show it

No comments:

Post a Comment