I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 19

Hmm...today quite ok ok la...miss her...luv u k darling....den suddenly...out of nowhere....Wayne did sumthing dat made my day^^...thanx yeah Wayne...hehe...now kinda broed lo...was kinda hyper jus now coz of sumthing...which i forgot....les booty shake^^...woohoo...bothy shake booty shake...lol


Now i shall let u all noe who are are important to my life other den my family...they are 5 girls and 1 woman...woops...not dat ...shud be 6 girls^^

Ist one is my one and only...my lovely girlfriend....Sih Hui Ni
De other 2 is my cute petsis...haha...funny people
De 3 last ones are....*drum rolls* My god ma...and my 2 god sis...hehe...luv dem


all in all...everyone plays an important role in my life...dey are de ones dat made me who i am rite now...thanx everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment