I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

PMR results..

LOL..got my PMR result today la and its err...rather gud. Got straight a's. Err...feeling rather bad la for those who tried hard but din get de result dey ever wanted...so so sry yeah.

So today, i woke up and den prepared myself to go take de results la. Den my mom was more excited bout getting de result bout me la...lol. Den reached school at 9.45...wat de heck. Den waited like crazy till like almost an hour...den got de results edi...i was like..OMG...wats my result goin to be...sumbody save me...den...ta da..my turn came...and i was like..ok ok..chill...wen to write de name..den teacher is finding for my slip and ta da...teacher is smiling and says congrats...den i was wondering y...till..i got my results..den i looked at it and its like dis....bm a....bi a....maths a...science a...sej a...geo arghhh, skip it first, my worst sub...kh a...so dat makes it all 6 a's so far...den ta da...wen to geo and thank God i got an a for it...so lemme count back...err...7 a's...yay.....den i was like WAT DA HECK....u kidding rite??..how can i get 7 a's??? I din reli worked my ass of for dat result wei....mayb i am jus pure lucky....thanx for all de wishes again...and for those who din get de results dey wanted...don be sad k...try harder during SPM

No comments:

Post a Comment