I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Some emo stuff

I never had a dream come true
Till that day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where love takes me to
A part of me will always be with you

Girl you could have stayed but you wouldn't give me a chance
With you not around it's a little bit more than I can stand
And all my tears they
Keep running down my face
Why did you turn away?

So why does your pride make you run and hide?
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie
What you keep inside
This is not how you want it to be


So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I'll wait for you



I noe some of u might say dat y u copy it from de songs. But dey r jus so well nicely formed. Dats y i jus put dem. Moreover dey r suitable wit my hurt feelings rite now.



Dis is my own wan(Full of craps):

Oh baby,
I nid u to do ur part,
To fill my life wit ur beautiful art,
To heal my broken heart,
I've never felt dis feelings before.
Dis feeling dat breaks my heart.
And it is taking away ur arts from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment