I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Friday, March 27, 2009

At last i could breathe

All dis while i hav been keeping my guilty feelings in my heart to myself. I shared dis thing to one or two close frens of mine, tinking dat dey might be able to help me. But i was wrong. Anyways, at last i had de courage to tell her sorry yesterday. After hurting her all dis while and for giving her troubles. I reli feel guilty so i wen and say sry to her. But she din say anything. Hopefully she ledi forgiv me. Coz monday time also she see me wit de 'tulan' type of face. Though i still luv her. BUt wat is luv witout any sacrifices and if i reli do luv her, sure i will hope dat she wll be happy rite? Rite? im sure dats wat all de other people do. Eventhough i cant be wit her. but i still pray hard everynite to God hoping dat she will be safe and happy all de time. No matter wit her new bf(if she hav) or wit whoever she is wit. As long as she is happy den i tink i will be happy too. though people keep complaining to me dat she hav attitude probs but i seriously tinks dat she is ok la. Wen people complain bout her to me. I jus chase dem away. Coz to me she is perfect. Don wanna hear complains bout her anymore eventhough she is not wit me anymore(Yes greg, u). I guess dats all. Hopefully i will be able to find my one true luv and stop hurting myself. I believe u now Jesus dat she is meant to be wit me. So I am goin after her now. Hope she will accept me.



p.s. u noe who u r la. not Chs of course( chs is oni de front part) haha

1 comment:

  1. Good job, congrats... You should do that very very very very early... You are 2 2 2 2 late now... You really have to change your kind of attitude...

    ReplyDelete