I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Welcoming in the new year

A year has passed. There was definitely a lot of bittersweet experience and if given a chance to go through it again the exact same way, I would kindly decline that offer. I mean, who would want to put themselves through chicken pox for 2 times? Not me definitely.

All jokes aside, 2015 was definitely a humbling and a learning year for me. It had taught me so much. I have learnt to control my temper especially with my mom. We had a talk as well. A long one. And I hope this helped to iron out our issues.

To say I am any different from the previous year, I think I am still the same. But to say that I have learnt nothing and not grow, now that is a lie. Definitely have grown a little. But how much have I grown? Well that is for you guys to tell me. I think...

Well, to close this short one off, 2015 good bye and, 2016, come what may, I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment