I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Clock strikes 12

I remember, we used to talk on the phone every night. Random chit chats talking about everything, be it they make sense or not. We used to laugh all the time, even when you are angry at me, I make you laugh again. Even when we used to argue, I always try to settle everything in that night and make you smile back. Sometimes, we were so deep into our conversation, I do not hear the clock striking 12.

Today, we barely talk. Not even on text or personal message. Its funny how I was somebody to you, and in just a matter of days, I became nobody. Not sure if it was days or hours, or something longer or shorter. No matter how hard I tried, it still is hard to let go. I wanna hear you laugh again, see you smile once more. I miss the times we were together. I miss the smiling you. I miss listening to you laughing. I miss everything about us. And most of all, I miss you. I know time has past and it cannot be turned back, but how I always wished I can just go back to the past, and just slap myself and reminding myself not to do stupid things I did.

Today, its hard to even just meet you. To hug you, or hold you. I barely get replies from you and I have to try very hard to just get a reply from you. Always am rejected from you, from going out with you or even just talking to you; on the phone or text. I have to beg you, and pray hard you had a good day. It hurts me all the more when the clock strikes 12 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment