I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Regret?

So I decided to quit from Form 6. I know, I know. Most of you would be like, "Why? Why now? 3 more months left only what? Why not just continue it?" My answer? Not so sure why. Just don't like being in Form 6 I guess. And the friends there, no words could describe them. Teachers were marvelous. No sarcasm intended. They were really good and tries their best to make sure I study and stuff. Very cool teachers. I have learnt a lot from them. But something was just wrong for me. I guess my mind was just not in Form 6. Physics is getting tougher for me, maybe my heart is just not in physics anymore.

Right now, I plan to take up Foundation in Business and a Degree in either Banking&Finance or Finance. Honestly, I am not sure if they choice I made was right or wrong. Have I regretted making this choice to stop pursuing my Form 6? Maybe. Will I regret making this decision in the future? Definitely, I have always shown a deep interest in Science ever since young. I would miss Science somewhere along the road and start cursing at myself to take away what I like....


No comments:

Post a Comment