I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

St John Marie Vianney play





The play was on the 20th of June and it starts at 7pm. We, the whole casts, have to reach by 3.30. Reach dere do nth...haiz. den dey gimme make-up for one whole hour. Heck!!den go makan..den make up back...den change...den get ready on de stage...den start la...LOL...de pics down dere...not in de real position la...lazy arrange






I had a slight stroke
Selling sumthing to her
Same stuff
Hearing confession
Same
Talking to my own self
My 'bodyguards'
Who's there???
Disturbance by the devil
De stage
Me on a 'pilgrimage'
Lecture from Father Balley
Confronting Father Balley
Lesson from Matthias
Rejected by my own dad
Support from mom
Crapping to kids
Talking to her
Teaching kids
Cracking jokes on stage
Playing dere
Crapping stuffs to de parishoners
Same thing
Pain u noe
Asking for de way
Vincent and me
Stephy and me
Daniel and me
Me
De whole group

No idea who is dat
De younger version of me
Younger me
The end

I died




Voiceover and me
Fiona,me,vincent and helena

Regina
jealous eh??
Old me
Christina
Regina and Edel
Make up for 1 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment