I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Midvalley

Today wen out wit my Godma and my 2 godsister....woke up at 5.50 coz forgot to off my alarm in de other fon...stupid me....haiz...den slept back..hardly able to sleep back....den woke up at 9.15 and reached ktm by 10.10 and reached midvalley around 10.55...woots...im on time...i hav to reach by 11...lol...den we wen for our walk and bought a t-shirt for me...lol...den we wen to makan^^...wen to Madam Kwan's....nice man....quite delicious la...except for de curry laksa...haiz.....den wen to walk again....and wen to Machines and explain to Valerie bout iTouch...impressive...i can be a worker dere already...lol...explanation mostly comes from me rather than de staff dere...lol...den wen back...on de train saw Rachel, Shaleen, Eric, Shane, Leon...lol






De one on my right is Audrey jiejie...she is de eldest daughter...pretty rite??

De one on my left is Valeris jiejie...cute eh??

De one in green is my one and only Godma...Luv her

No comments:

Post a Comment