I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009

Ok...since people been blogging bout 2009..Lemme join de fun too. Dis year started of wit school wit dis bunch of people...
jokers rite???jokers as we r...we still did well in our PMR k


Den February, had my first love. Though it only lasted a while and it hurts, but its still part of de memories i cant let go of after all dat has happened coz I learnt sumthing from it. Other den dat, i also hav my basketball training wit de usual gang la for tournament...always kena from ah wong coz he tinks i don do de routines...and i do it k(routines are=3-5 field of bkb court,3-5 field of football field,5 rounds of running up and down de stairs and more)

March...my exams and my stupid dengue fever la...had it for de second time. Broke up at dis month..lol and also had my lung infection after dat and my basketball competition and also my prefect camp...lol..

April, nth else...jus more fun and more studies goin on in school.

May, my mid term exams and also..err...lemme tink....nth..LOL


June.......and my grandma passed away dat time...i remember i had to stay awake till late at night for de candles

July.... continued wit my studies as well..

September, ahhh...epic-ness..my bday..got 2 times of free-wack and also starting to get serious for PMR


October....lol...PMR and den pure enjoy-ness in house...worked la in McD



November...stopped working and den de Youth Leadership Camp wit dem
learnt alot of things from this camp and also learnt to be a better me and also learnt lots more la...lol and oh yeah...got one more camp in dis month too
my form 3 sunday class's camp...woot..learnt alot of things from here too..and den a week after dat i hav my year end class parteh

hehe....nth much to say..we r jus dumb


december...pure boredom in my house...got my laptop and also got my PMR results...got straight a...woots...den christmas...yay..den new year...den de end...LOL


All in all, dis is a very memorable year. Learnt alot from dis year and also grew up and learnt to face de challenges dat are coming my way. And also learnt to enjoy more often

No comments:

Post a Comment