I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Hurt

OMG...i cant believe im seriously still up rite now wit my tiredness and like few hours of sleep recently..mayb i cant sleep coz of sum things dat has been happening to me drastically since a few days back la...i dunno y la..God seems to be testing me to my real max at dis time..though i may seem happy at times..but deep down inside..i jus am hurting badly...sumtimes i wish i can be like a small kid la..living my life as innocent as ever and not knowing a thing and don hav to feel stress nor hurt...mayb i will get hurt la..coz din get de toys i wanted...lol...but i guess i cant turn de time back don i??Unless suddenly my small and tiny brain starts to tink and suddenly manage to cre8 sum time machine out of luck and den travel back..but i will still be stuck in dis body of mine...haha...so i guess it won happen den...


Deep down inside me rite now..i reli feel like bursting rite now...been holding back on my tears for quite sum time edi..so like..it may burst anytime real soon...but i will try to control it till it bursts...been hurting my heart for such a long time..i wonder wen my heart can like be back like las time...and here i want to say sry for those whom i hav hurt unintentionally or purposely...so so sry yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment