I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Death

My grandma jus passed away dis monday at 3.10am. I was like wat de.....ur lying? Den dunno y everyone was so sad, except for me and few other fella. I mean like i am not close at all wit her. So i reli cant be sad rite. Den de funeral prayer was done in my house, so dat means all my relatives will come here. Haha. It was fun meeting my cousins. Den dey say wan to stay awake wit me and take care of de candles. Coz we hav to make sure it is buring for 24/7. Den at de nite all my cousins ffk(fong fei kei). Dey say de nex day dey will take care wan. Still ffk again. Haiz. Nvm lo. So I took care of it for 3 nights. Haiz. Den de burial and de mass was yesterday. It was done by Rev. Fr. George Harrisson. Quite long. Haha. Dats all i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment