I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Friday, May 8, 2009

De cool camp^^

OK. Las week i wen for a camp la. It is organized by de Mandarin Apostolate Youths from my church. It was kinda fun and enjoyable la. Den de first day. we did sum random stuff. In de nite, we had a game. It started at about 9 till 12. So we were kinda tired la. Haha.

Den de second day, we played sum games involving water. So we were all wet. After dat, we take our bath. Did i mention how we bath? We hav to bath in like 7 min or no everyone can see us naked. Coz dey r goin to kick de door. Haha. ooo. Btw, we oni hav a pail of water to shower wit. Sux rite?

Den de las day. Everyone don wanna go back home especially me. Coz i realised dat i hav school on de other day. So yeah. No more crapping. Here's de pic. Enjoy^^






OK, dis is a weird game for de camp fire. So no comment













Saw my skeletal like body?-.-'













Saw, i am such a sporting guy. Supporting my own enemy be4 we start












I'm a gud leader. I help my team to put de wax wei^^














Dis is ma teammates














Best pic ever. Dat guy in blue is trying to take de cloth peg














Saw my 'cool' pose?














My team wit a project to do.














Dumb & lame game














We r giving our presentation














My team














Dey r looking at me coz im handsome. LOL














Saw dat. Im strong. RAWR


















Can anyone find my name?














Again, dumb and lame game













My team. Again














Err, forgot wats dis














Nice game wei














Doin our team's stuff














Err, we r praying if im not mistaken














We...ermmm..... cant remember=P














De nice game...














Saw dat, im sleeping during de session

No comments:

Post a Comment