I wish this thing between us will remain forever. Having random talks, laughs or even random tears while having each other.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

BOring post

1. What do you think about yourself?
I am de clever me
2. Why?
Coz i am clever
3. If you could make any character come to life, who would it be?
Tought for some time, and it will be SpongeBob
4. Have you regretted anything you did before?
Of course
5. Name two.
(i) I should not get str8 a's for my upsr or no i won get all dis pressure

(ii)I should hav studied las year for my last term exams, or i will get a brand new com rite now.
6. Have you liked someone the opposite sex before?
Yeah
7. Name five.
1. Someone from my church
2. Someone from other school(used to....)
3. My senior....she r so gud and friendly(as a fren la)
4. Another senior....she is also gud and kind(as a fren la)
5. Whoever dat i tink i wanna like la
8. How are you feeling right now?
BOring
9. What will most probably happen tomorrow?
cross-country
10. Who do you want to see most RIGHT NOW?
Sumone from my church
11. Do you believe in God?
Yes
12. Do you love him?
Yes...100% positive
13. Have you ever talked sick with your friends?
Duhh
14. Are ppl the opposite sex involved in your conversations too?
Sumtimes la
15. What do you want to achieve now?
Str8 a's for my PMR
16. Name 5 friends.
1. Greg
2. Queenie
3. Fanny
4. Russell
5. Kong
17. Describe 3.
She is my best frens ex....
18. Who do you envy more?for his good
Err, Greg i guess
19. Use ONE word to describe 5.
Joker
20. If the world is coming to an end, what would you say to 2?
Yay, we r goin to die, les go see Jesus
Tag 5 people:



1.Kong

2.Brian Lai

3.Queenie

4.Meili

5. whoever who wants to do it



No comments:

Post a Comment